Oatmeal. ✊🏼 The breakfast staple that is yummy, versatile, and healthy. Every week on Move with Bri, I share new Yoga flows, Meditations and Workouts but today I shared a special “Bake with Me” Vlog. Join me and my friend Julia in our bright and homey Northern California kitchen to make Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal!
Julia and I are both self proclaimed perfectionists, and recognize that that sometimes leads to stress, and sometimes leads to beautifully nailed detail. 😂
Follow along with us as we use a loose way of measuring to embrace the flow and spaciousness that is found in imperfection. We hope you are inspired to be more playful in your own approach in creating whatever your heart desires to create!!
Baked Strawberry Banana Oatmeal
• 3 Large handfuls of rolled oats
• 3 cups oat milk
• a pinch of cinnamon
• a large handful of shredded coconut
• a palm full of chopped walnuts or your favorite nut
• 4 medjool dates + 3 tbsp hot water (mashed into a smooth paste)
• 10 strawberries (diced into 4’s) + some for topping
• 1 banana (sliced) + some for topping
• Preheat oven to 375F
• In a 9×9 in. baking dish combine all dry ingredients
• Next, mix in your milk and date paste. Stir until it is all well incorporated.
• Stir in chopped fruit
• Bake for 45 mins-1hr.
• Top with your extra sliced bananas and strawberries.
• Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Notes on measuring:
A large hand full = about a cup
A palm full = 1/4 cup-ish
A pinch = a tsp about
Make your own and snap a photo! Tag #MoveWithBriEats on IG so we can see what you created. 😍 Enjoy!!
Bri – @brianadeckard
Julia – @julia_klinkrodt
Our recipe was inspired by former vegan vlogger, Maddie Lymburner. 🌱🥰
Maddie Lymburner’s channel – https://youtu.be/gGHNJL9IicY
S U B S C R I B E to Move with Bri! 😘